Interview Blog


“I think being a teacher is the most important job in the world, along with being a parent, because I have the opportunity to prepare all of you for life. Students at Emma remind me of the importance of kindness. There are so many incidents that involve hatred and discrimination in the world today, but when I’m with the students, you all remind me that kindness is the number one priority and you all teach me how kindness can beat everything.” -Ms. Shields

I had a great time interviewing Ms. Shields. She told me a lot about her and her life, and it was hard for me to choose which story to post. However, this quote stood out the most and I was certain that this quote will make all the Emma girls happy; that is why I wanted to share this story with the Emma community.

Comments