Take aways

Through Humans of EWS, I got to learn so many things and I am very thankful for being able to do this project this year.

1. I learned the importance of listening in an interview. Initially, I thought interview was all about me talking to the person; however, being a good listener is a key to a successful interview.

2. I realized that after the interview, the perspective on the person changes and I got surprised how much I didn't know about the person. I learned that in order to understand a person, I need to actually talk to them.

3. I discovered that people are different but also similar. Obviously, people come from different places and have different backgrounds. However, a lot of the people talked about their experience at Emma and how they grew during their time at Emma, and I found out that people go through similar experiences and thought process.

Comments