Challenges about my project

At this point, I am confident to say that my interviews started to go smoothly. Before I begin the interview, I prepare 3-4 questions, but I realized that I just need to play it by ear and go with the flow.

However, it's sometimes hard because each person is different. They respond differently to the questions and they feel differently about being asked some personal questions. 

Especially when I am interviewing someone that I have never spoke to before, I need to make sure that the person feels comfortable with talking to me. Sometimes, I don't know how much I can step into their personal life by asking such as, "what was the most difficult time in your life?" or "what are some of the things about you that most people don't know?"

It is hard sometimes, but I really enjoy learning and talking to people in the Emma community!

Comments

  1. I am confident that the more you continue to interview, the better you will be able to navigate these situations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment