Installation project ideas

Next semester, I will be working on my installation project along with the interviews. I am currently thinking about putting the portraits along with the quotes on a wall where every member of the Emma community can easily see. I am also thinking about using a string to draw a line between the portraits. I think installation is a great way to visualize the connection that we have in this community and allow people to realize how much connected we are. Through this project, I want to re-think what community and diversity actually means and come up with my own definition for both of the words.


Comments

  1. It was a pleasure catching up with your blog! I am impressed with your work and sure that you will have a great presentation to share in May. Keep up the nice effort!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment