Final steps

At this point, I have 25 interviews and my goal is to reach 30 interviews by 5/25. Initially I thought I could do more; however, I couldn't imagine how hard it is and how much time it actually takes to pick one topic from the interview and edit it. For my final product (other than facebook and instagram accounts), I will be creating an installation on the wall next to 2e cafe. I am going to choose my favorite 6-7 interviews, and I will send the order to Mcgreevy Prolab to print out the pictures, which I will be hanging them with the quotes from the interview.

Comments

  1. I know you had hoped to do more interviews and posts, but I think you should feel good that there is a lot of depth to each interview. I think that is more important than the total number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catching up with your blog! You have had a productive year and I am excited for you to share with our community. Do you best to get ready for the big day on Friday, 25 May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your Signature presentation and all of your posts this year. I hope that you have a clear sense of accomplishment and pride. I am certainly pleased with your work this year. Remember to finish the year in good form!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment