Interviewing Gemma

Through interviewing Gemma, I learned a very important lessons. That is, never make an assumption or come to a conclusion about who they truly are before talking to them. Because during my time at Emma, I've seen Gemma talking in front of a large group of people and leading Revels rehearsals, I thought Gemma does not feel scared in front of many people. During Revels week, I even wished I could act like Gemma, who seems to act and project her voice if it's a very easy thing to do. However, during the interview, Gemma told me, "I am incredibly introverted, and it takes a lot of energy for me to interact with large groups of people," and I would not know that if I didn't take time to talk to her. I always felt thankful for Gemma, but especially after talking to her, I feel more thankful for her amazing work.

Comments