Interviewing Khadija G'19

Before spring break, I had the most emotional and inspiring interview with Khadija. She was very open with me from the beginning and I feel so lucky to be able to listen to and learn about her life story. Everything she told me was truly an eye-opening story, and it made my mind blown away. From her experience living through war to fighting for a better education, she showed me the strength and confidence that a young woman can have. She taught me the importance of not giving up and reminded me that there's still so much work to be done in the world so the people can love and respect one another. Most importantly, I was able to get to know Khadija and through this interview, we were able to get close. I think the most beautiful part of this project is being able to connect with people whom I haven't had a chance to talk to before. 

Comments